The mission of Springville Junior High School is: "To ensure high levels of learning for all students, by being responsible citizens, effective communicators, and successful learners."
- Shared responsibility for education belongs to students, parents, the school and community.
- Optimal learning takes place in a caring environment characterized by respect, trust and high expectations.
- Active engagement in the learning process leads to student success.
- Instructional improvement is accomplished through disciplined reflection and informed change.
- Student potential is realized through multiple curricular and extra-curricular opportunities.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills should be taught across the curriculum.