We want to recognize our Be An Ally recipients for this week.
- Elliott Alvik was nominated for noting the needs of other students and going out of the way to help.
- Jacob Workman was nominated for reminding Mrs. Taylor that students need noteslides from earlier in the year. This was a lifesaver!
- Cater Lundquist was nominated for consistently showing kindness and offering help to students in class.
- Tayler Christensen was nominated for being a kind and helpful classmate. Tayler always has a positive attitude in class and gets along with everyone.
- Zoey Murray was nominated for having a positive attitude. Zoey is such a kind and respectful classmate. That you Zoey for being a great student and example to others.
- Lourdes Zazquez Navarro was nominated for being a kind and respectful student. Lourdes works well with others. She is a positive example to others.
- Gage Jenson was nominated for stepping in when he felt that another student was being treated unfairly and took appropriate action to help the situation.
Thank you to all our of Be an Ally winners for making our school a better place to be.