Attention 9th graders: If you failed a core class this year, or if you will fail a core class by the end of 4th term, here are some options for credit recovery:
Electronic High School:
- Online program at Utah Electronic High School.
- Courses must be completed within 10 weeks of signing up.
- No cost.
Utah Students Connect:
- Online program
- Register through school counselor by June 5.
- Program runs from May 26-July 30.
- Enrollment deadline: June 5, 2015.
- Cost: $45 per quarter credit for summer classes.
Landmark Credit recovery:
- Program runs June 2nd-July 9th.
- Mrs. Droz, 9th grade counselor, will send a referral directly to Landmark for every student who has an F in a core class this year; you will not need to come get a referral from me to take over there.
- Credit recovery lab room 132 at Landmark High School is open Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays from 9:30am-12:30pm from June 2nd-July 9th.
- Cost is $30 per quarter credit.
- Online program, students can work from home or in Landmark's credit recovery lab.
Mrs. Droz will send a referral to Landmark High School for terms failed in English, World Civilizations, Geography, Earth Systems, Secondary Math 1, Computer Tech, and Participation Skills. It is your choice whether you make the credits up this summer, which credit recovery program you use, and how many credits you make up. Credits must be made up to meet high school graduation requirements by May of your senior year of high school.
|Credit Recovery Summer 2015.pdf||100.84 KB|