We are excited to provide the Lagoon experience to our students this year on Thursday, May 26. We will begin selling bus tickets Monday, May 2nd, for students to ride the bus up to Lagoon with the school.
In order to be eligible to ride the bus, students must:
- pay $3 to the finance office. Payment must be in person only, and only cash or check will be accepted. Tickets will only be sold before school, after school, and at lunchtime. There are a limited number of bus seats available, so these are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- have no more than 10 tardies. Lunch detention must be served before the trip to reduce tardies to 10 or less.
- have no sluffs. Lunch detention must be served before the trip to remove sluffs.
- have no ‘U’ citizenship grades.
- all outstanding fees must be paid.
Students are responsible to purchase their own ticket at the Lagoon gate, or online. The cost for the ticket is $47. Another email will be sent out this week with the online promo code if you wish to purchase your student ticket beforehand. Lagoon will accept season passes that day for students who already have season passes. Students are responsible for bringing their own lunch or bringing money to purchase lunch at Lagoon. Lunch WILL NOT be provided by the school that day.
We will load buses at 7:45 at the back of the school and pull out at 8:00. Lagoon closes at 4:00 PM that day, and we will load buses and depart by 4:15 PM. We estimate our arrival time back at the school around 5:30 that afternoon.