Watch this short video to see how to open your locker.
- Memorize your combination.
- Turn the dial on your lock 3 times to the right to reset your locker.
- Turn the dial on your lock to the right until you get to the first number in your combination.
- Now turn the lock to the left until you pass the second number in the combination. Stop on the number the second time around.
- Rotate the dial on your lock to the right and stop on the final number in your combination. (You may need to turn the dial a little bit past the final number. The knob will get harder to turn--this is a good sign.)
- Re-grip and pull out while turning the knob to the right as your locker door opens. Don't let go of the dial until after the door just begins to open. Otherwise, the locker door will re-lock and you'll have to do your combination again.
- Try again if your locker doesn't open the first time. It's possible you may have accidentally stopped on the wrong number. It's also possible that you went directly from the first number to the second number without passing it by first.
- If it doesn't open after several times you should ask for help from a teacher.
If you accidentally trip the latch into the locked position when the locker is still open, you will not be able to close the locker door. Just go through the opening sequence again to unlatch the lock. You will then be able to close your locker.
Tips & Warnings:
- Don't write the combination to your locker on anything that you could lose.
- Keep your combination in a safe place.
- Don't share your locker combination with anyone.
- Practice opening your locker several times before school starts.